Tuesday 7 May 2013

Starting Out.

Okay then. So this is what I do when I'm ill: I take a couple of hours to create a book blog apparently.
So first of all, hi. I'm Daisy. 15 years old. Bookworm etc etc. My dream is to be a director, but I'm also focusing on becoming a graphic designer too.
This blog will shortly have really rough book reviews on it, that you can read if you like.
I mostly read Young Adult fiction, but there's a bit of variety.
For the moment, the posts I'll be making will be copied from my account on Goodreads. I'm not going to copy all of them, but the earlier ones are worse than my more recent reviews, since I was only starting out with reviewing books. So apologies for that. But I hope you enjoy.
Please leave me a comment with feedback, I'd really appreciate it x

No comments:

Post a Comment