Sunday 3 March 2013

Fearless


Book Title: Fearless
Author: Cornelia Funke
Series: Mirrorworld #2
Date Started: Unknown*
Date Completed: Unknown*
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Thriller, Mystery
Rating: Five stars
Review:

asdfghjkl I can't.
Oh my god. I love the first one of the Mirrorworld series, and it became my favourite book. But after this latest instalment...

When I say it's perfect beyond belief I'm not exaggerating. This book should be far more well-known.
Reckless [book:Reckless|7823592] was brilliant, with crime, action, romance, adventure, fantasy and all that. But Fearless, has all this, but takes everything to a completely new level.
We get to know Jacob and Fox's relationship better and I was almost in tears at several points.
I would recommend it to anyone and everyone, no matter what their age, or taste in books. It's just too perfect to describe.


*Sorry, I can't remember when I read this


Image Source: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1346927033l/9477896.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment